Mr. Mr. Javadekar told reporters; “The exams will be more secure and at par with international norms. There will be no issues of leakage and it would be more student friendly, open, scientific and a leak-proof system.” He also said, “The NTA would benefit the students and they would have the option going to the computer centers from August-end to practice for the exams. The test would be computer-based.”
The exact time table of exams will be published in ministry website. We are requesting to subscribe our website and visit every day to get notification of every update.
union cabinet statement earlier:
The Union Cabinet approved the formation of a separate agency to conduct the high profile entrance exams. The name of the agency is National Testing Agency (NTA). NTA as passed by the cabinet on 10th November 2017. MHRD (Ministry of Human Resourse development). Acccording to the MHRD proposal NTA will have authority to conduct all of those exams which are generally conducts by Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE).
In Lok Sabha, the Government accept to conduct JEE and NEET exam twise a year. According to Mr. Uprendra Kushwaha, Uninon Minister of State for Human Resourxe Development (HRD) NTA held those exam which are held by CBSE.
“Establishment of NTA will benefit about 40 lakh students in various entrance examinations. It will relieve CBSE, AICTE and other agencies from responsibility of conducting these entrance examinations, and also bring in high reliability, standardized difficulty level for assessing the aptitude, intelligence and problem solving abilities of the students,” said a union cabinet statement earlier
NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY (NTA) NOTIFICATION:
For last few years CBSE had to take a hugh burden to conduct these high profile examination including two big entrance exam one for medical (NEET) another for enginering (JEE MAIN). They also control 10th, 12 th board examiination. Due to heavey pressure of different exams they can’t control everything smoothly.
Due to these issue CBSE is going to handed over all responsibility to take these examination to NTA.
national testing agency (nta) SOME LATEST UPDATE:
- Syllabus will not change for any of this examination. That means follow the same syllabus that you know. In case of NEET (download NEET syllabus) and JEE Main (download JEE Main syllabus) follow the NCERT syllabus.
- Mr. Vineed Joshi has been appointed by MHRD as Director General (CEO) of National Testing Agency. He was previously experienced in this field and very known person as well. He joind CBSE in the year 2010 as the chairperson and Secretary.
- The entire system will assist Director General in completing the process.
- One of the main reason to setting up NTA is to maintain a standardized difficulty level across the country.
- Difficulty level would be maintain through out the country. it will not depend on state, language or any board.
- Due to heave burden CBSE could not control so many such high profile examinations.
- Giving every one equal opportunity is another reason of forming NTA.
- For last few years CBSE faced a huge problem regarding NEET, (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) entrance for medical under graduate MBBS/ BDS seats. The higher authority said that NTA will solve all this in upcoming examinations.
- Candidate who will take part these exams would have opportunity to take their best score during counselling process.
- Also Question pattern remains unchanged.
- Also Language and fees also not changed.
- NTA is an autonomous self sustained testing Agency.
- For serving the requirement of rural students, NTA would locate the centers at sub-district/district level and they also train the students as well.
- As this is first time for NTA Government will give Rs. 25 core. This is according to the cabinet meeting decision. After that NTA will be self sustainable.
Entrance date and types:
PTI also reported that NTA will conduct JEE Main in January and April, (read complete detail here about JEE Main) and NEET in February and May. They also said that NTA will conduct National eligibility Test that means NET in December. NET is going to be the first exam of NTA ever. More over they are going to conduct Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT). Minister also said that these exams held on multiple dates. That means you get an opportunity to chose your phase of the particular examination.
NTA is going to conduct the examination called a) NEET, b) JEE MAIN, c) GATE, d) GMAT, e) GPAT, f) CET, g) UGC NET h) CAT, i) CMAT, j) CTET
Here one thing is important to understand that NTA will conduct JEE Main but IITs will conduct JEE Advance.