National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test generally conducts to make admission on under graduate MBBS and BDS seat. From the year 2019 NEET will be conducted by NTA. MHRD has declared that all the examination those are held by NTA generally taken twice a year. But it is not sure that NEET 2019 will be held twice or once. In case of JEE MAIN it is said that it will be held twice a year. But it is not sure in case of NEET 2019. You may follow the expected schedule. In this article we are going to talk about neet 2019 changes, neet 2019 new rules, how to start preparing for neet 2019, nta neet 2019 syllabus, neet 2019 news, neet 2019 books.
neet 2019 changes: Check what is new in the case of NTA.
NTA NEET 2019 Exam Pattern:
Though there is no clear indication about NEET 2019 we can assume that it would be held twice in a year. Now have a look on exam pattern of NTA NEEET 2019.
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Duration of Examination : 3 hour/ 180 minutes
- Total questions : 180
- Section of questions paper: 4 sections.
- Name of the sections : Physics/ Chemistry/ Zoology/ Botany
- Total marks : 180*4=720
- No for each correct answer: 4
- No for each wrong attempt: -1
- No for leave : 0
- No of questions in biology: 90 ( 45 for zoology and 45 for Botany but it sometime differs)
- No of questions in Chemistry: 45
- No of questions in Physics: 45
- Total marks for biology: 90*4=360
- Total marks for Chemistry: 45*4=180
- Total no for Physics: 45*4=180
- Question language: question will be asked in 10 language those are, English, Hindi, Bengali, Urdu, Kannada, Tamil, Assamese, Gujrati, Marathi and Telegu language. Here I want to tell you something. As always this time also English will be single language that means in the question paper you can find the entire questions in only English language. In case of other languages question will be made in bilingual that means you can find English as well as your chosen language on the same paper.
nta neet 2019 syllabus:
Many students became panic about this. Why not? Ultimately this is the most awaited questions among the medical aspirants. It is important because the entire preparation depend on it. But here you will be happy to know that there is almost similar syllabus as the previous year was. That means you can go through NCERT in general. (To know the best preparation tips click here). If you are running students then don’t be worry just carry on. If you want to download this you can do this just following the billow link.
- You can download syllabus form here.
REGISTRATIONS 2019 NEET:
It is similar to any other Job or Exam entrance test form. In the NEET-UG 2019 registration, you will have been told to present details regarding personal/ education/ eligibility etc. Follow the ways:
- To know more about registration process visit here.
NTA NEET 2019 ELIGIBILITY:
This is another mother asked question about NEET 2019. Is this should be asked. No doubt this is very important. If you follow last few years you could know there will be a lot of changes happen. In the year 2016 NEET has been announced as the only exam that should qualify to get admission in any medical or dental under graduate course. But you might know that at the end state entrance conducted for last time as a medical ug entrance. Then in year 2017 officially NEET held for the first time as only one entrance exam for MBBS/ BDS/ AYUS under graduate admission. This time that means NEET 2018 a tons of rule has changed and applied some new rules as well. So it is very obvious that in the year 2019 some rules has also changed.
- Check complete eligibility criteria here.
We believe that you should not make any mistake during fill up form/ registration. So we are requesting you to read the information bulletin carefully. More over there should be a lot of changes that you should know. As you know information bulletin/ information brochure is the best place to know perfect guide so I am insisting to do it.
- Read information bulletin/ information brochure here.
Except NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) NTA (National Testing Agency) is also going to take JEE MAIN, GPAT, GMAT, CTET, UGC NET, CMAT AND CAT as well.